Hi Paul,

        I'm sorry I can't help you with the Voxie question as I have not used
the app for some time now.  I did notice you mention using the high quality
recording option.  Because I've been doing a lot of work lately with List
Recorder I noticed it records up to 44 KHZ.  Is that the same or better then
Voxie?  It was described as CD quality.  Anyway if you can't get Voxie up and
running and or if you want a higher level of recording you could consider this
app.

Voxie served me very well when I first got my iPhone but I stopped using it
because I found it difficult to organize the many quick recordings I needed to
make.

One thing to be away  of though is that List Recorder has a bug ever since iOS
5 that stops recording when the phone goes into locked mode.  This will be
fixed in the next release but in the meantime users have to set the phone to
not lock when doing long recordings.

Eric Caron