i am running version 5 of skype on my macbook.
however i appear to get a cluttered screen when i launch it like all the important stuff seems to be hidden like it is bringing up html pages on launch so it is like i keep having to stop interacting, try and locate the table and interact with that and try and access my contacts by doing something like down arrow to locate the nearest contact because voiceover doesn't seem to want to focus. i notice in previous versions of skype that the cursor would get stuck in html content after i had been on a call so i would sometimes have to exit skype altogether in order to get back to my contacts because shortcut keys wouldn't take me back to the right screen but it looks like the latest version seems to be a bit more problematic in this area unless i am doing something wrong when it comes to focusing on an important part of the screen in skype with voiceoverddy