Hi Paul,

        I was sent some podcasts on Amadeus Pro created by another user.  I
don't think they were ever posted.  I've written to him to see if I can share
them.  They cover ways of doing some of the things you ask below.

I don't use these commands much as I rely on landing the marker just where I
need it.  But yes you can adjust the left and the right side of the selected
area with letters.  Again I'm no expert but I think others on this list use
these commands often.  For example I read that using the letters a, s, and d,
move the left marker in a selection I believe letter a moves it to the left for
example .

I will offer  you and the other listers the podcasts that demonstrate this once
I get permission.

Then, once you master these skills it is your turn to do a Amadeus Pro tutorial!

ERic Caron