From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Dane Trethowan
Sent: Thursday, 16 February 2012 7:22 AM
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Paula Hobley <paula.hob...@bigpond.com>

Hi!

I'm replying to you privately as this thread will probably stray off topic
for the list a little <smile>.

The first thing you need to be able to use Pandora is a VPN or Virtual
Private Network, there are several services around which provide these
including Hotspot Shield at <http://www.hotspotshield.com> the Mac client is
accessible and there's a free version available though I would suggest that
you get the paid version as its not restricted, has no advertising etc.

Once you're "behind the shield" networks in the U.S. are fooled into
thinking you're in the States rather than from Australia thus you can access
a whole heap of material you normally wouldn't be able to otherwise from
Australia if you were using your standard Internet.

I'm from Australia myself and I use a VPN here though my system is a little
more complex than what I've outlined, I won't go into it here unless you're
particularly interested.

Now the next thing and this is of particular concern if you plan to use
Pandora, as I understand it the web interface isn't particularly accessible
thus you need a Pandora client or player, I have tested one for Windows
called "Hope", its $10.00 to buy and is very nice, as yet I haven't tested a
Pandora client for Mac but they're out there, at least 2 of them.

<http://rogueamoeba.com/utm/2012/02/10/enhanced-control-of-more-sources-with
> -airfoil/>
>>>
>>> Just wondering if anyone has tried the clients listed at the above link,
> are any accessible?

>>> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access
forum
> at either the list's own dedicated web archive:
>>>
>>> The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan,
virus
> and worm-free!
>>>
>>> Please remember to update your membership options periodically by

>> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
> at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

> and worm-free!
>>
>> Please remember to update your membership options periodically by
visiting

> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
at

> The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
> and worm-free!

> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

> The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting