To: "mac access list iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 1:35 PM
Subject: I can't save any documents

Hello. still running the clean install of lion I can't save any documents and I mean any documents. I get the you don't have permission and it won't even auto save. I made sure that I was set to read and right in the folders, but no go. this happened when I clean installed lion before and that was 2 days ago. I need to do this as I have several college assignments and assessments to do and write as soon as possible.

Please help. Oh and doing a permissions repair did not work.

thanks.
Sarah Alawami, owner and founder of WICS Radio America. Check us out on the web at http://wics.cc and thanks for tuning in.

You can find an archive of all messages posted to the Mac-Access forum at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting the list website at: