Hello,
Thanks to Esther and Sarah for your comments on this problem. I have installed
the lightening browser and will play with it.

I have found that I can get to the login page using Google chrome as follows. I
use the tab key to locate the login link and then press Enter. that brings up
the login page. As I do have a user ID I was able to login.

However that did not help me much as I could not then figure out how to add a
post to the forum. There were lots of links to reply to existing posts but none
of them did anything! Running Windows XP with WindowEyes under VMWare fusion I
was able to activate a reply link but I could not then figure out how to create
the reply. There were lots of edit related links to e.g. make text bold but no
edit area in which to enter the text.

The Gremlins are definitely against my desire to complain about this Android
phone or to even find out which wireless routers it actually works with. I will
now try an Email to Sony support team but will not hold my breath on getting a
reply!

It is my wife's Android phone. My  iPhone is wonderful by comparison!
Best regards....

Paul Hopewell