Greetings y'all,

Yesterday I migrated my AT&T 4S from 5.01 to 5.1.  While walking home this
evening, I noticed for the first time that my network connectivity indicated a
status of 4G.  Not sure whether AT&T recently upgraded their towers, or perhaps
the current IOS is better able to exploit or detect the presents of a 4G
network?

Except for those areas where I dropped off into Edge land, I had no complaints
whatsoever about bandwidth.  Still, I'm curious whether I can expect to see a
difference now, or is it for all practical purposes just a different number in
the status area?

Best regards.
Geoff