Hello terry,
I have finally got it to work by following Brian Jones suggestion to change the
Domain Name Server (DNS) in my wireless router. It was previously set to the
DNS automatically provided by my Internet Service Point which is talktalk. I
changed it to the Google primary and secondary DNS of 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and
it now all works fine.
Best regards....

Paul Hopewell