Hi there!
Also when you've got to the bottom of the html field!
If you then turn off cursor tracking with the command [vo+shift+f3] then all
you need to do to have a chat is!
Just start typing your response to the last message you've got, and press
return to send it!
Then you will find yourself back at the place you left in the html and will
just have to scroll past the message you have just sent and wait for the reply!
And of course when you scroll through that message and you wish to reply again,
just start typing and so on!
But remember to turn on cursor tracking again with the same command when you
are finished!
hth Colin