Hello everybody

I know from the messages I've had from certain concerned group members that our
silence has been noticed. Thank you for that; it's really appreciated.

Anyway, to the point. I am currently playing catch-up on over 1200 messages and
may see something in a currently extinct thread to which I want to reply. I beg
your pardon for any irritation this may cause you.

I'm well aware that there have been lots of changes while we've been away; and
some of them involve exciting software titles. I'm looking forward to spending
some time this weekend getting to know some new members of this group as well.

Tracy, in her continued generous manner, has upgraded Gordon's phone without
telling him; he now has an iPhone 4S and when she gave it to him earlier
tonight it put a smile on his face. So we're currently playing getting to know
you on that device as well; but Gordon hasn't played with Siri yet, as he wants
to read up more about it first.

Anyway, we're most interested in the comments of other iPhone 4S users. How do
you find Siri, particularly non-US users? I say that because I'm not sure how,
or even if Siri will recognise the voice and the accent of, for instance, a
British user.

I have the home page so will go and read more about it shortly. Lots of
exciting things are happening in the Apple world it seems and we're looking
forward to being a part of it all again.

I won't go into more detail on list; but I'd like to thank you a all for your
continued responsible and mature use of our resource whilst we've been away.
Believe me, your cooperation is very much appreciated. It is a pleasure and an
honour to be able to say that we run this group; a group which contains so many
genuinely enthusiastic and mutually cooperative individuals.

Those people who have requested books have had a few replies from Tracy, but
she, like me, has been accessing mail remotely and she's still not fully up on
all the details. If you have any outstanding issues rewarding TC titles that
you have either purchased or would like to purchase via Mac Access, please do
not hesitate to contact thee support address while we're home, (between now and
Monday), and I will do my very best to fix your issue.

Thank you most sincerely to everybody.

Lynne