Hello Michael and Paula,

If either of you has Ariadne GPS, you might consider using the recently updated
capabilities of that app to set alarms for bus stops.  There was a recent post
on another list on this subject:
<begin quote>
I really like Ariadne and use it everyday to make sure I don't miss my bus
stop. The bus rout has a very long straight section with minimal clues along
the way to tell me where on the route I am. Ariadne is perfect in this
situation, i pull it out when I know I am getting close and the app will have
the POI which I set near my bus stop on the front screen of the app. All I need
to do is put VO focus on the distance and Ariadne will count down the distance
to the bus stop for me. It will also play an alarm when I am a certain distance
from the stop.
<end quote>

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther