Hi Will,

There's a unix and linux command-line tool called wget that will recursively
retrieve web pages and whole sites.  It's not part of your Mac installation, so
you'd have to Google how to compile and install it, or you might be able to
find a precompiled binary file to use.  Travis or someone system admin
experience may be able to make some suggestions.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther