Hi Folks, Just wondering if anybody else is experiencing this before I send a
note to Apple Accessibility.

Steps to replicate:
1. Launch the App Store App.
2. Go to the Updates tab.
3. Select the Purchased link.
4. Attempt to navigate through the screen elements.

At this point I am dead in the water for 15 or 30 seconds before my first
gesture will respond. Thereafter, there are repeated long pauses between
gestures. I can eventually navigate to my list of Apps, but the process is
frustratingly slow and has me thinking I will return to managing my Apps via
iTunes on the Mac.

Running the latest App Store App on an ATT iPhone 4S 64 with the latest IOS.
Same results whether connected via wi-fi or cellular. Have tried the standard
troubleshooting steps, e.g. empty switcher, reboot, more coffee, etc.

Any thoughts or confrmations / denials of this issue much appreciated.
Bryan