Hi Desi!
Well you can open Itunes pref's [Command+comma ] and you should be in the
general window, scroll through the options until you get to the Import button
select it and you should find the option to import and eject!
choose it and then find the OK button and press it and from then on the CD will
eject when finished!
hth Colin