Hi everyone!

I have to admit to being in "Suspense Mode" today.

I'm receiving a Headphone amp in the mail which I ordered.

This device plugs into the dock of your IOS device and you then plug a pair of
headphones into the amp.

Why would anyone need such a device? Well the advert states that many good
quality headphones and earbuds are not too sensitive thus some amplification
may be required.

I can certainly understand where the company who make this amp are coming from
here though it also fell to my knowledge that this amp may help those who have
a hearing impairment? We'll see later on today, I'll get back to the list with
a summary of what the device does etc.

I'm didn't waste too much money in the purchase of this amp, it was a
"Clearance item" at an online shop I regularly visit, total cost was $25.00
Australian.