Thank you ,sorry I did not make  it clear what the problem is .1,when starting
to type on my apple keyboard ,the first letter that I type dose not show on my
27inch iMac screen,it is not until I type in the second letter ,dose it show
the first letter .This also happens all the way any writing ,and to see the
last letter ,I have to put a  space so I can then see  the  whole  word .This
happens with all applications .I did phone the help line but the only thing
they could think of was to change the key board ,which I did ,can any one help
out there ?.The help line said they had not come across this problem before
Zaylyia