Hello Mike

As I see this, it isn't just about supporting companies who don't make their
product(s) accessible. I was just stating possibilities; and using Parallels if
you don't want to continually access the interface and adjust your settings, is
an option to consider. Parallels is faster; its virtual machines are smaller it
would seem, and therefore more efficient to store.

But of course, this is down to user choice entirely. We do have a licensed copy
of Fusion, and also Parallels. Although we don't use them very often now
because we have hardware solutions for those rare occasions where we need to
use Windows. But they do make good test platforms occasionally. So anyway, as I
said, it's entirely down to what the individual needs.

Lynne