Hi Mike and all,
As near as I can tell, you create a trigger in the Preferences window, on the
Triggers tab. The text you want to trigger on comes first, then a ~, and
finally the text you want to send in response. I could be wrong here, but this
is what it looks like from initial inspection. You need to click the "Add
Trigger," button first, and then do a virtual mouse click in the table so you
can change its name.
Yours,
Zack.