Hello Zack

On 13 May 2012, at 23:16, Zachary Kline <zkl...@speedpost.net> wrote:

• To rearrange icons with VoiceOver active, double-tap and hold on an icon
until you hear VO make a sort of triple-beat sound. Then drag the icon around
to where you want it.

Excellent! Thank you ever so.

• To bring up the app switcher without a BT keyboard, double-tap the home
button. i can't speak to how to do it with the keyboard, i'm afraid.

Again, excellent! That's fine; at least we have a way of doing the job. I just
couldn't remember how to accomplish those tasks with VoiceOver which, of
course, my other half needs.

Many thanks.

Lynne

This message was sent using 100% recycled electrons; via Lynne's iPhone 4S.