To: <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 3:52 PM
Subject: spell check gone in ios?

Hello to all. I noticed for a while now that I cannot spell check. I have spelling on, but when I hear misspelled I cannot go to the edit menu and hit replace. It just is not there, the replace option that is. Did it disappear compleatly or is there something i need to do to get it back.

thanks all.

You can find an archive of all messages posted to the Mac-Access forum at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting the list website at: