Hi!

I'm positive that it is. It wouldn't be beneficial whatsoever to remove all
hotkey functionality from App Store Applications, and the article was even
updated to say that they will not be rejecting them. Also, if that was the
case, I'm sure it would have been submitted to developers to prepare them for
the change. In the passed, Apple has always posted to the developer list of
huge changes like these, and there has not been such a post. Similarly, the
submission guidelines do not contain a mention of this.

It's also worth mentioning that if Apple did make this change directly on June
1 without notifying developers, the App Store would be wiped of apps for at
least a short time. I don't see how this would be beneficial, since at least
the majority of applications most like contain hotkeys.

Regards,
Nicolai