I will not say anymore about it after this, but I just want to apologize if my
message came across as an accusation or anything. I truly was confused. It
looked to me like it was free but then it was 1.99, and I didn't understand,
like if there were 2 versions like free and paid or something. So I only wanted
some clarification. I love games and will be checking it out, and am
appreciative of the information on the game.

Amber