i tried to download my book again and i think i found i had to purchase it again as it didn't seem to appear in my purchase list.
unfortunately i am now wondering if the book has a fault.
the noise that i get can only be described as being like sometimes when i approach my talking microwave and i have my i-phone on me, it is that kind of low buzzing only this buzzing is very loud and seems to drown out the dialogue. i looked at the reviews for "spine chillers" volume three. there were two customer reviews on the i-tunes site and none of them seemed to mention this particular low buzzing noise like when you get a phone and another electrical device in contact with each other. i checked this out by hitting on the icon which stated two customer reviews or 4 stars, the button or icon you get under the price of the book.

----- Original Message -----
From: Sarah Alawami <marri...@gmail.com
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility <mac-access@mac-access.net
Date sent: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 10:19:31 -0700
Subject: Re: repeat download of audio book

No I think you can go to yoru perchaces tab and find it and then
download it.

Take care.
On Jun 10, 2012, at 12:04 AM, michael weaver wrote:

i tried the book where i believe there is a problem and i still
get that horrible noise, even without wearing a headset while listening to that particular story.
how do i download the book again without being charged?
i purchased it using the i-phone itself.
what i am worried about is deleting it from the i-phone, having
to search for the book again to download it and find that i am charged again for the same purchase.
<--- Mac Access At Mac Access Dot Net ---

You can find an archive of all messages posted to the
Mac-Access forum at either the list's own dedicated web archive:
<http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/pipermail/mac-access/index.html

<http://www.mail-archive.com/mac-access@mac-access.net/maillist.x
ml

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware,
Trojan, virus and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically
by visiting the list website at: