Hi Chris

I gave up on this app some time ago because it introduces a slight delay in the
audio which, I am sure, is unavoidable.  Besides which, to be honest, I found
better solutions which don't depend upon software.  I won't discuss them here
because it would take me way off topic.

Gordon

On 13 Jun 2012, at 00:30, chris hallsworth <chris.hallswo...@techno-chat.net>