Hello everybody

Firstly, my apologies if this message is a repeat posting. I cannot remember
whether we did post this to the group, nor can I find any record of us doing so.

On 6 June 2012, Tidbits Publishing Incorporated released a new Take Control
title; "Take Control Of Apple Mail In Lion". This publication is not an update
to the previous generation of books covering this topic; it is a whole new
book. It is, however, available for purchase from Mac Access Dot Net at the
usual 80 percent discount rate.

If you are already a client of ours and, as such, have a Take Control
bookshelf, we would be more than happy to add this title for you, should you
wish to purchase it. If you are not a client of ours, you may become one by
purchasing this, or any other, Take Control title and by virtue of the fact
that you're a member of this group, you qualify for the 80 percent discount.
This new title is available for just £2.51 GBP which, I believe, equates to
around $5.00 US.

Now, here's a new bit; as some of you may know, the Take Control website
currently represents a significant challenge in terms of accessibility with
VoiceOver. In view of this, if you have previously purchased titles directly
from the publishers, you may simply forward us proof of purchase, and then we
will most happily create an online bookshelf for you containing the book or
books you have purchased from the publishers. We are offering this because we
are aware of the accessibility concerns and we are keen to assist wherever
possible. All you need to do is forward us your proof of purchase for each
title, and we'll do the rest for you. We believe this is most fair, as we are
not asking you for any financial transaction. All we require is proof of
purchase of any titles and no more.

Our servers, for those who do not know, are secure and encrypted. When you log
in, you will be doing so on an SSL encrypted channel using the very latest
industry-standard SSL technologies. Our servers support FTP, SFTP, HTTPS and
WebDAV. This last option means you can log into our server via the Finder on
any Mac and map us as a volume on your desktop. If you're not using a Mac or if
you'd like more intuitive access, you may opt to use ExpanDrive, available from
<http://www.expandrive.com> instead.

If, of course, you have any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to
contact us. Oh yes, and I almost forgot to mention; if you've bought titles
from Travis, you still qualify for the online bookshelf. Just forward to us
proof of purchase and we will create your bookshelf as a complimentary service.

On behalf of Mac Access Dot Net.

Lynne