The last I saw and this was like only a few weeks ago, there's a facebook option for accounts right in adium that works perfectly.

From: "Sarah Alawami" <marri...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 14:16
To: "mac access list iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Subject: How do I set up fb with adium if jabber is gone?

here is a link to an article on how to set up fb with adium, except the jabber thing is gone from adium when I click on accounts. if anyone can give some advice it would be appreciated.

http://www.ehow.com/how_8417558_set-up-facebook-chat-adium.html

You can find an archive of all messages posted to the Mac-Access forum at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free!