Hi All,

I wanted to mention a web site for indie developer Mac App deals that has been
in operation for a few weeks called "Two Dollar Tuesday":
http://twodollartues.com/

Each week, on Tuesday, they feature a few apps that are discounted for that day
to $1.99, regardless of their regular price.  For today, one of the featured
deals is TaskPaper by Hog Bay Software, which normally lists for $29.99.  For
those of you with iOS devices, the developer makes a number of accessible text
entry apps, including the free PlainText app which works with Dropbox that a
number of list users use.  I'd been wanting to try TaskPaper on the Mac, which
features simple creation of to-do lists and projects, but was unwilling to "try
this" at the $29.99 price.  There's also an iOS version of the app, which is
well rated, but which is $9.99.

This is just a quick report that the app is accessible, and that it basically
offers quick ways of creating multiple projects or to-do lists with ways of
quickly navigating to project headings, overview lists, etc. or marking items
as done.  I haven't played around with it much yet, but thought I would post
this in view of the limited time of the offering.

You can also read a review of TaskPaper at the Top Ten Reviews site to get an
idea of the features:
http://mac-productivity-software-review.toptenreviews.com/taskpaper-review.html

I'll give the link to TaskPaper in the Mac App Store, but you might want to
check the Two Dollar Tuesday web site for the other offerings.
TaskPaper:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/taskpaper/id424281111?mt=12

HTH.  Cheers,