  From: Jane
  To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
  Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2012 9:26 PM
  Subject: Re: Navigon Offline Navigation App Available for $20 off on iOS,Two
Weeks Only [Dealhacker]

  So if I buy this app, I'd get the maps included, or do I have to buy those in
addition?

  Jane

http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/lifehacker/full/~3/s_a0AEHgN1o/navigon-offline-navigation-app-availalbe-for-20-off-on-ios-two-weeks-only

  > You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

  > The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

  Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting