OK guys, I get the picture.
Know need to stay on this any longer.
It's that I was clicking on it, and it wasn't going any where.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gordon Smith" <gor...@mac-access.net>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: my fleksy podcast

I don't think this has anything to do with FTP. That's just the prefix Sarah has assigned to her site.

On 13 Jul 2012, at 23:24, Arthur Barney <abar...@personainternet.com> wrote:

that isn't going to work.
It should be ftp, and not tiff

You can find an archive of all messages posted to the Mac-Access forum at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting the list website at:

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7298 (20120714) __________

http://www.eset.com