  From: Eric Caron
  To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
  Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 12:43 PM
  Subject: Apple Keyboard can broken keys be repaired?

  Hello listers,

  Using used equipment offers new challenges.  My new used mini arrived.  The
keyboard came in two additional pieces a T key and a F13 key flooding around.
Any chance of fitting these back in place?

  The case seems a bit rough from the trip but so far it started up ok.  the
Majic pad seems ok but I have not tried to use it yet.

  So can keys knocked off be replaced?  If so what is the trick?

  Eric Caron

  Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting