From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Dónal Fitzpatrick
Sent: 20 July 2012 18:15
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: EhePal?

yep Gordon I wouldn't disagree.  Particularly as the app is self-voicing.
On 20 Jul 2012, at 17:29, Gordon Smith <gor...@mac-access.net> wrote:

> Hi Donal
>
> On 20 Jul 2012, at 15:16, Dónal Fitzpatrick <dfitz...@computing.dcu.ie>
wrote:

> no no Gordon it is a Mac app but it's dependencies are X11.  It's a mac
installer, everything.  Sorry for the confusion.  There is also a windows
version. This is just a very bad port to OSX.
> Right, I'm with you now.  All the same, this sounds like the kind of
instance where virtualisation might be the way to go.

> Gordon

> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

> The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

Dónal Fitzpatrick
dfitz...@computing.dcu.ie

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting