  From: josh gregory
  To: mac-access@mac-access.net
  Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 5:30 PM
  Subject: overdrive iOS app

  Hello;

  I recently finished a program teaching students about college for
  visually impaired users. In this, we had a sort of tech class, in
  which overdrive was discussed. I'd heard of it before, but now I want
  to try it, it really looks cool! Kinda like an online library, :) How
  do people find accessibility in the iOS app? Thanks!

  --
  Ways to Connect with me:

  facebook.com/evercuriousmasteryodo

  twitter.com/joshg93
  Skype: joshgregory93
  FaceTime, iMessage and iChat: joshkar...@gmail.com

  Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting