From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Sarah Alawami
Sent: 21 July 2012 19:21
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: Setting up VM of Lion

Actually I had to option click the mac app store in the doc, option click
the purchases radio button, option click the lion heading, option click the
download button and it went. Failing that I could create a new account and
download that way. Then del the new account when I'm done.

Take care.
On Jul 21, 2012, at 10:25 AM, Gordon Smith wrote:

> Open the App Store, highlight the "Purchases" radio button and then click
on "Download" for your purchased copy of Lion.  When it executes following
the download, simply copy the "Install Lion.app" to another location and
quit the installer.

> Gordon
>

> On 21 Jul 2012, at 15:01, David Griffith <d.griff...@btinternet.com>
wrote:

> I want to set up a VM of Lion with a view to prfuture proofing EyePal.
> I already had Lion pre-installed when I received my IMac last year.
> I have been to the App Store to see if I can download it. On the App Store
when I press the buy button nothing happens.. This may be because the
application is  recognising I already have Lion installed. Does anybody know
how to get a copy of the lion install  if you already have a Lion mac?

> David Griffith
>

> David Griffith
> d.griff...@btinternet.com

> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

> The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

> The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting