Hello everybody

Mac Access is delighted to inform you that we have just commenced an
experimental service whereby users can obtain handy scripts and other similar
things from a central repository on our secure servers.

We are working together with Esther, who is, at the moment, the only person
with upload rights. Esther has already uploaded a couple of useful things. If
this service proves popular and if other members think they would like to
contribute to this new service, we may extend upload rights across either
selected or all list members as time goes on.

If you'd like to check out what Esther has uploaded so far, or if you'd like to
periodically check back to see what is available, you can find the facility
here:
<http://files.mac-access.net?login=mac-access;mac-access>

Feedback is welcome.

Lynne