Hi,

Just for those who have a qualified Mac for the up-to-date program, you won't
be able to complete the form.

Read more here:
https://uptodate.apple.com/UtdPrepareAction?program=Mountain%20Lion&locale=en_us

It appears that the page uses a widget which does not work with VoiceOver,
probably using a canvas element or another visual element to set the date of
purchase. This is an epic fail, and reminds me of how horrible Apple sometimes
is with ensuring their sites work with VoiceOver, and comes somewhat close to
the MobileMe/iCloud experiences.

Just a word of warning. If you have anyone sighted nearby, they can probably
help. Using VoiceOver I haven't been able to do it, but I can do it without
VoiceOver just fine because it's a widget.

Regards,
Nicolai