  From: william lomas
  To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
  Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 10:43 AM
  Subject: battery seems improved on iphone 4s

  hi all i have been running my iphone 4s for a few days now and i followed
suggestions by letting it run to zero and then go fully to 199.
  my usage stats now are
  9 hours 20 minutes standby
  and
  3 hours 50 minutes usage
  i found these in settings, general, usage, battery usage heading
  what please, do these mean?
  i have 3g on, location services on, bluetooth off not all the usage was calls
and now i am on 30 percent so not too bad i guess.
  can't use 2g or edge as the three network in UK is only 3g
  but seems a lot better performance than iphone 4

  Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting