Hi all,
So I upgraded to Mountain Lion today and everything went smoothly. The problem
is, I kind of wish I could've done a clean install so that I can remove this
Safari third party toolbar that I installed years ago that no longer works and
I get a dialog saying that it doesn't work upon launching Safari. Also, I am
trying to really make the Mac how it was when I was testing Mountain Lion
betas. On some folders such as my downloads folder, pressing CMD-Down arrow to
open that folder individually instead of pressing right arrow doesn't work. It
says opening selection and doesn't open. I have to press right arrow to open
it, whereas on the Mountain Lion beta partition I had it wasn't like that
because I don't know what I've changed on certain folders for it to behave like
that. My documents folder, for instance, works just fine the way it's supposed
to when I hit Command Down Arrow.
So, anyone know how to get my Mac working similar to the defaults? For some
more info for helping me with the third party Safari Toolbar, I know that it is
in one of the folders that Migration Assistant says is "other folders and files
on said drive". Not sure what these folders are, but I'm sure I can find the
stupid thing there.
Thanks.
Orin
orin8...@gmail.com