Hi,

The latest VMWare Fusion works perfectly fine. The latest version is 4.1.3, but
every 4.x version has worked without a hitch.

VMWare may not be aware it works if they don't have the ability to test it, of
course, which is where this might stem from. Either way, though, it works fine
and as expected. Even if VMWare doesn't officially support Fusion under
Mountain Lion, it still runs my virtual machines so that's proof enough. There
may be initial features that Mountain Lion has added which are not supported by
Fusion, but obviously that's just a matter of VMWare implementing them.

Regards,
Nicolai