From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of josh gregory
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 5:55 PM
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: Growl and mountain lion?

Hey Missy. Maybe you can help me install it? Dropbox that is? Cause every time
I launch it, there are no windows. I'll look
again but I think thats what happened the last time I tried. It launches at
startup with no windows, too.

Ways to Connect with me:

facebook.com/evercuriousmasteryodo

twitter.com/joshg93