I have an email account set up with the Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School,
since I'm a parent. I have managed to get it set up correctly on my Mac, but
when I input the same information for my iPod, it isn't recognizing it. The
email address is my email address at my pa cyber dot org not Gmail--is that the
trouble?  Any ideas if I can make the iPod recognize the account and let me
check email from there? It's all set to iMap, so I figured it owuld be safe to
add it.

Jane