HI All,
        I used carbon copy cloner to create a bootable usb thumb drive, I have
the installesd.dmg on my desktop and another copy of it on a backup drive just
selected the install mac osx mountain  lion.dmg in the source and my thumb
drive in the target of ccc and off you go it didn't take long to create it at
all. I did this with the trial version of carbon copy cloner version 3.5.1 you
need this version to do this with mountain lion.
Regards Dean

Sent from Dean Adams Macbook Pro
breezepa...@gmail.com
Voip phone: +6124307 9248