Since upgrading to ML, I can no longer see the files on another computer on my
network. Both of the computers in question are Mac aminis running ML and are
configured in the same ways. One of them can see the shares of any machine; the
other cannot. I can connect to the share folders or drives, but they never
populate with their contents. Does anyone know what might be going on?

Thanks.

Kristeen Hughes
khwi...@gmail.com