Hi again:
Sory to keep on with this, but I still have problems with my accounts. I tried
to do as you said, but I can't find the mail folder order my library. Is it
hidden to something? I am still not able to delete the data and mail is messing
the accounts. Than you again for your help, may be, can you send me an alias
for the folder where you say to delete data from?
Thanks!