Hi,

Yes, I do know that. That's what I'm doing, but sometimes when I seem to need
it most it still loads even when running for me. Of course, that may depend on
the application state of Fleksy, because potentially inactive apps may
sometimes quit.

Practically everyone I know is sighted, or don't have iPhones, so even though
Fleksy would be useful for sighted people too as I explained in a second
message, no one here is really using it. This is partly because Fleksy
currently has no international dictionaries, though I know they're working on
it. So, even when I text internationally and Fleksy is useful, I still have to
go into a separate message since it doesn't seem to integrate with iMessage.
So, I like Fleksy because even without VoiceOver I can type faster than I can
on the regular keyboard because I don't have to be quite as accurate, but
switch to another application to send messages to people. This isn't a
particular problem, just not always worth it for me unless I'm the one texting
first.

Regards,
Nicolai