Just a warning that these are large downloads (over 750 MB for both old and new
testament).  Also, this is the American Standard Version, if that makes a
difference to you.
Spoken Word Audio Bible – Old Testament (free) by TimBecca LLC
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spokenword-audio-bible-old/id340126784?mt=8
Spoken Word Audio Bible – New Testament
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spokenword-audio-bible-new/id304085181?mt=8

Cheers,