That's what I'm saying and to be clear I am not hung up it's just I cannot easily get to an Apple store where I live as it's about 20 minutes away.

On 12/08/2012 22:15, william lomas wrote:
why not just go to an apple store chris?
but to be fair at least if you see one away from a store you can get a feel for
it. i don't know why people r so hung up on moving to mac it all just so easier