Hi Arthur and Jim,

I want to amend a statement I made in my previous post about being able to
route your mouse cursor to your VoiceOver cursor and using Contol-click to
bring up the context menu if my previous instructions with the key advice of
first interacting on the link don't work for you.  If those instructions don't
work, then routing your mouse cursor won't take you to the correct location to
Control-click.  I just did some testing with VO-F5-F5 to check where the mouse
cursor is located in pixels on the screen before and after interacting with the
podcast link.  If you don't interact with the link before you route your mouse
cursor to your VO cursor, you're centered on the position the link would have
if it occupied the full width of the web page -- not the actual x center of the
link. That's why nothing works if you don't first interact; the HTML coding on
the BCT web page is sending your screen reader to the wrong location. I can go
through every podcast link on the BCT web page, rou
 te my mouse cursor to my VO cursor, and check the mouse cursor position with
VO-F5-F5, and they'll all have the same x positions in the middle of the
browser screen.  I'll add that this is nowhere near the x pixel values for the
actual link, that you get if you first interact with the link before trying to
bring up a context menu, force download with Option-Return, or check the
position of the mouse cursor after routing mouse cursor to VoiceOver cursor.

Just wanted to provide information that this really is bad coding on BCT home
page as the source of your problems. Just keep doing extra interacting before
you try the regular commands.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther