Hi Danny,

I just replied to Phil with instructions on using the "All eBooks" link to view
the Take Control site, and also with information on how to get the heavily
discounted price through your list membership.  I also gave links to the
descriptions and samples for the two recent volumes on GarageBand.

However, here are a few resources that may help you get started:
Ricardo Walker's podcasts on working with GarageBand at his "Apple to the Core"
site:
http://www.appletothecore.info/search?updated-max=2012-01-10T04:50:00-05:00&max-results=7

The guide for getting started with GarageBand 6 at Keith Reedy's
icanworkthisthing.com web site:
http://icanworkthisthing.com/docs/mac_with_voiceover/audio/GarageBand_6_with_Voiceover_editing_using_loops_and_more_rev3.shtml

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther