Hmm I'm thinking you can hijack the audio  from your jack to an external pari
of speakers and leave voice over for what the internal input. I really don't
know lol!

Good luck. and be blessed.

Sarah Alawami: owner and founder of WICS Radio America. Check us out on the
web at http://wics.cc and thanks for tuning in.