Hi Jim,

For the most part Mog is accessible using Voice Over.  The content is
displayed within an HTML container therefore readable -- many of the buttons
and links are rendered in the traditional sense and as such are selectable,
etc.  The major issue is though that it would appear, at least from my
personal experience, some of the content is not selectable, i.e. I've yet to
find an object to activate which will allow me to play an album, add to the
queue, etc -- though I'm truly a Voice Over OS/X novice in the strictest
sense so I might be missing something crucial here.

I should also point out that the iPhone and iPod apps work just fine -- many
a sleepless night finding 'em oldies, chuckle.  The only annoying thing
every now and then is that, what appears to be, a volume slider appears
towards the bottom of the screen that blocks, for example, the Play Album
button.  So far the only way I've been able to figure how to get rid of the
slider is to click the Radio button (bottom right) followed with a click on
the Switch button located approximately where the Play Album button would
normally be (left bottom side up a fraction) and like magic the Play Album
button is visible.

I believe Mog offers something like a 14 day "free" trial... so give it a
spin and if it doesn't work with your set up then cancel the subscription
before the trial period ends -- nothing lost, etc.

BTW, as for the Windows version of the Mog application.... grrrrrrrrrr :-(

Cheers.
AB